Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Oh goodness I got such strange looks from laughing like a maniac in the library. Good days.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Haha very funny!

Nice incorporation of Mastodon. The album Leviathan is my favorite.
Aside from that it was just funny all around. It was random and sort of non sequitor which tends to fall into my type of humor a lot of the time. Great job.

Asylum 3 Asylum 3

Very good!

I like the use of Tool's two different songs in the movie. (Well it is one of my favorite bands ever..) Anyways, I liked this stick movie a lot it had a really cool effect to it. Really played well with the songs. I watched the other two before and I do not understand some of the other cruel comments you got for the movie saying it didn't make sense. The ending was wow. Pretty awesome. 10/10 5/5

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Absolutely stunning.

I liked this movie so much I am actually commenting on it, I rarely ever do so. That was a brilliant piece of work and please do create more. Your style is truely envious. Again, stunning.

Reiko - Janken Donut Reiko - Janken Donut

Haha!

This is brilliant! I don't know why it made me laugh, I guess it is that demented side of me. I would love to see more of your work.

The Orphan: Part 3 The Orphan: Part 3

Holy...

That movie gave me the chills! Impressive, extremely well made. I watched the other 2 films and you had me hooked. Can't wait to see what the next one is going to be about!